Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Source SDK released
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Heya guys,
The Source "Software Development Kit" is released. What that is?
Well basically this will allow you to make maps and models for CS:Source.
So now custom maps and mods are coming close, the switch of WCS will come close also.
Quote:Valve has released the Source Software Development Kit (SDK) Tools via Steam. A precursor to the release of the full SDK, which will be released shortly after Half-Life 2 is made available, the Source SDK Tools release offers a comprehensive toolset for starting production on Source-based MODs, including Hammer, XSI EXP for Half-Life 2, compiling tools, the Source Model Viewer, documentation on programming, modeling, building materials, and more. For more information, please visit http://www.valve-erc.com/srcsdk/
By the way, what (Nipper) map do you want to see on WCS Source?

(Source: http://www.steampowered.com/?area=news)
Woot.....looking forward to this switch....about which map i want, i wouldnt mind seeing big_city2....think of the cars!
link doesnt work....

I WANT AIR_FIGHT3!!!!!

and demo derby

and the getaway
Fuck that dont switch to Cs:S:Pplease. I wouldent want to see any maps i want you to stay on CS.
yeah stay on cs 1.6:P
i am all for the switch but dark needs to help me crack css and i cant for the time because i cant get on mIRC lol

wow i havent played the map for so long i forget what it is called maybe something like:
nippers_xmashouse or something:P
W0000000000000000000000000000t!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
t3h_l33t_p3ngu1n,Nov 6 2004, 01:42 AM Wrote:W0000000000000000000000000000t!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ghey....you still cant dl maps from the servers...

shit i meant to edit my post..sry for double post
all.
I want all nipper maps on it...

dt, can we try to run 2 servers? 1 for the cs 1.6 guys and 1 for the CS:S guys?
Dark_element,Nov 6 2004, 10:43 AM Wrote:all.
I want all nipper maps on it...

dt, can we try to run 2 servers? 1 for the cs 1.6 guys and 1 for the CS:S guys?
Perhaps later, at the current state HLDS is too resources consuming.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's