Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: The header man
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
:[ I really didn't like that movie. I actually watched it with Womb the first time he met my dad. Probably the most depressing thing I've ever watched.
xPanther,Nov 14 2006, 07:49 AM Wrote::[ I really didn't like that movie. I actually watched it with Womb the first time he met my dad. Probably the most depressing thing I've ever watched.
Did you watch past Gomer Pyle shooting himself? It's not bad after that:o
Sveach,Nov 14 2006, 01:09 PM Wrote:
xPanther,Nov 14 2006, 07:49 AM Wrote::[ I really didn't like that movie. I actually watched it with Womb the first time he met my dad. Probably the most depressing thing I've ever watched.
i only liked up to pyle shooting himself. the rest sucked.
Womb-Raider,Nov 14 2006, 04:01 PM Wrote:
I pretty much had nightmares about him killing himself.
Im a wuss, whatever. Fat crazy people with guns freak me out.
Dont suck dicks.......much...
xPanther,Nov 14 2006, 08:40 PM Wrote:
Womb-Raider,Nov 14 2006, 04:01 PM Wrote:
I pretty much had nightmares about him killing himself.
Im a wuss, whatever. Fat crazy people with guns freak me out.
the movie as a whole was pretty durn good...

the time before Gomer was all stacked with hilarity... then the more serious war movie afterwhich was incrediblly well done.

The Gomer Pyle stuff was intense though, I know a few guys that I always thought might end up that way... they just never owned a gun:P
Thanks for feedback!

I agree the part with Gomer pyle is kind of heavy on the stomach, tho it does add some contrast.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's