Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Too much for...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
lol ball u got pwn3d
the trick is... theres a dude in NY with a 40 yard cock... its throwing off the curve;)
piratebuddha,Oct 31 2006, 04:55 AM Wrote:the trick is... theres a dude in NY with a 40 yard cock... its throwing off the curve;)
no, i live in PA....

:D

so 6 inches is average? I'm well above average! :D

....no, for real.... i really am.

EDIT: ...no, on second thought i'd probably kill myself if i had a 40 yard cock... but still stand firm of 2nd half of post
When i was watching this i was like some creepy thing will appear at the end like a mutated face or something you know its like watch the video careful blabla bla then near the end some crazy thing shows up....
theres alot of those type of videos =P

Poor Carrie
She must feel violated
Biggs,Oct 30 2006, 10:06 PM Wrote:Yeah, like I really meant exactly half. People get dumber and dumber everyday. I BLAME TELEVISION! It's called estimated because unless you want to check everymans penor, then I am correct.
theoretically you could have a 51 incher and 9 one inchers and have an average of 6 inches. so you r teh worng! (damn tv...)
Plot,Nov 1 2006, 09:17 PM Wrote:
Biggs,Oct 30 2006, 10:06 PM Wrote:Yeah, like I really meant exactly half. People get dumber and dumber everyday. I BLAME TELEVISION! It's called estimated because unless you want to check everymans penor, then I am correct.
theoretically you could have a 51 incher and 9 one inchers and have an average of 6 inches. so you r teh worng! (damn tv...)
No shit sherlock, I know how averages work. Read every post before you make more stupid comments.
Carrie and I saw the kid in BALL's avatar on TV today
i changed my avatar for you coca now can you spot this guy on the tv
who the hell measures their penis? I mean really..
p3ng,Nov 2 2006, 10:04 PM Wrote:who the hell measures their penis? I mean really..
that means his is tiny.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Reference URL's