Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Too much for...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
piratebuddha,Oct 29 2006, 10:49 AM Wrote::(i could make her a 6 inch
Woah, you actually replied to one of those penor-extention email spams and it worked?! :blink:
The Senate,Oct 30 2006, 01:53 PM Wrote:
Woah, you actually replied to one of those penor-extention email spams and it worked?! :blink:
ouch.
Underdog,Oct 30 2006, 09:30 AM Wrote:
The Senate,Oct 30 2006, 01:53 PM Wrote:
ouch.
burn

and by the way... thats 6 inches around;)
poor coca cant even heat up the oven for his bread. let alone pop out a 6 inch sub.
according to the wikipedia 5 inches is like average you guys (although on the internet polls 6 inches is average) B)
^^ Were you reading chinese wikipedia or something?
It is 6 inches for the average. You gotta remember though in order for 6 inches to be an average, half the people are under it while the other half are above it.
Biggs,Oct 30 2006, 05:03 PM Wrote:It is 6 inches for the average. You gotta remember though in order for 6 inches to be an average, half the people are under it while the other half are above it.
Or maybe there is just a smaller collection of biggies and a bigger colletion of smallies.
Biggs,Oct 31 2006, 12:03 AM Wrote:It is 6 inches for the average. You gotta remember though in order for 6 inches to be an average, half the people are under it while the other half are above it.
thats not necessarily ture although if 6 inches was the MEDIAN it would be,,,,,,, 6 incehs being average does not alwasy mean half above and half below
Yeah, like I really meant exactly half. People get dumber and dumber everyday. I BLAME TELEVISION! It's called estimated because unless you want to check everymans penor, then I am correct.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Reference URL's