Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Admins come server now
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
We have alot of mic spammers and we need some banning!

Ball = ban MIC spamm all day STEAM_0:0:5900342
[OSG] [A1_CaPwN3D] [WT#6] = ban mic spamm all day STEAM_0:1:6219058
SUPER SONY= BAN MIC SPamm and wouldn't shut up playing music all the time making lag STEAM_0:0:12504447
forgot this one
whopkedme = ban spamming to much STEAM_0:0:11945198

Really need some admins here... or at least give me admin (Im responsible)
:D+Oct 14 2006, 01:13 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Mikey:D@ Oct 14 2006, 01:13 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteEBegin-->forgot this one
whopkedme = ban spamming to much STEAM_0:0:11945198

Really need some admins here... or at least give me admin (Im responsible)[/quote]
1. thats the worse way to ask for admin ever. Quit bitching. 2. Better chances of getting us using IRC or AIM or X-Fire. Our irc is #wroaw on gamesurge.net as for the rest just ask individual members for theirs and its their choice of giving it to you or not, my AIM is Bekido and my x-fire is womb-raider i believe.
i had IRC but then it gave me a virus so i quit that crap
AIM Just lags the hell out of my pc..
X-Fire is deleted cause its a waste of Space..
lol i didnt even noticed he asked till you pointed it out womb. talk about subliminal advertising.
Either micban the user, or use voice_enable 0...
coca,Oct 14 2006, 02:44 AM Wrote:Either micban the user, or use voice_enable 0...
its voice_scale 0
Womb-Raider,Oct 13 2006, 11:06 PM Wrote:
coca,Oct 14 2006, 02:44 AM Wrote:Either micban the user, or use voice_enable 0...
its voice_scale 0
voice_scale 0 may mute them, but if I remember right, if they talk the rest of the game is slightly muted. voice_enable 0 solves that by turning voices off completely.

mikey Wrote:i had IRC but then it gave me a virus so i quit that crap
AIM Just lags the hell out of my pc..
X-Fire is deleted cause its a waste of Space..

IRC doesn't give you viruses, clicking links in IRC gives you viruses.
AIM shouldn't lag your PC unless you bought it pre-made for $500 4-5 years ago.
X-Fire is the best way to chat with someone while in-game for most games.

I rarely play CS anymore, but I'd hope for your sake you're not as annoying and arrogant on the server as you are in here.
Almost all of Wroaw uses xfire. Then almost all of Wroaw uses IRC.
Yeah....dum3z is right, i HATE mics because they slightly mute the game and it bugs the shit out of me. so voice_enable 0 turns mics completely off. You never hear mics. And Mikey, some of the wroaw members don't have admin because I (and others) don't trust them. But a pre requisite for admin is wroaw membership. Asking for admin is never going to get you anywhere. Hell, it bugs me when wroaw members ask me for admin. If they don't have admin, I either don't want to give it to them or I haven't been around to get their steamid and add them.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's