Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Admins come server now
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
specialsauce,Oct 16 2006, 01:45 AM Wrote:I THINK DUM3Z HACKS BECAUSE HE SHOT ME ONCE AND I DIED
ok i bant dum3z for you kthxomfghaxbblorlyyarlynowaiushurbrbbbq
COoOLOoOR

lmao sorry i had to Boxes :D
Pepe-Le-Pew,Oct 15 2006, 07:27 PM Wrote:
Entropy,Oct 15 2006, 09:36 PM Wrote:
Sveach,Oct 14 2006, 05:04 AM Wrote:Yeah....dum3z is right, i HATE mics because they slightly mute the game and it bugs the shit out of me. so voice_enable 0 turns mics completely off. You never hear mics. And Mikey, some of the wroaw members don't have admin because I (and others) don't trust them. But a pre requisite for admin is wroaw membership. Asking for admin is never going to get you anywhere. Hell, it bugs me when wroaw members ask me for admin. If they don't have admin, I either don't want to give it to them or I haven't been around to get their steamid and add them.
Hey SV can I have admin?
Wait a sec he asked for admin but you hate that im so confusled :blink:
what ever....

Who ever made this forum its so awsome and fun sometimes when womb raider puts links to funny videos on you tube lol:lol:

Anyways peace out, new family guy episiod is on in like 30 min :ph34r:
Oh and Pirate buddah opps Buddha! that last round of CC_clubbreakin when i planted the bomb and beet the Cts team you know that was the only bomb plant that whole time we were playing that map :D
**BOOM SHOCKALUCKA!!**
Read what I said. Entro's a badass. And specialsauce, i'm deleting your avvy. HOW FUCKING ANNOYING IS THAT.
Lol that avator was deadly specail sauce and another guy had one they posted like 5 times on the same page and my head was gonna explode cause i had head phones on from playing counter strike 1.6 and the volume was up......

I was like are my ears bleeding? :blink:
Sveach,Oct 16 2006, 11:39 PM Wrote:
Pepe-Le-Pew,Oct 15 2006, 07:27 PM Wrote:
Entropy,Oct 15 2006, 09:36 PM Wrote:
Sveach,Oct 14 2006, 05:04 AM Wrote:Yeah....dum3z is right, i HATE mics because they slightly mute the game and it bugs the shit out of me. so voice_enable 0 turns mics completely off. You never hear mics. And Mikey, some of the wroaw members don't have admin because I (and others) don't trust them. But a pre requisite for admin is wroaw membership. Asking for admin is never going to get you anywhere. Hell, it bugs me when wroaw members ask me for admin. If they don't have admin, I either don't want to give it to them or I haven't been around to get their steamid and add them.
Hey SV can I have admin?
Wait a sec he asked for admin but you hate that im so confusled :blink:
what ever....

Who ever made this forum its so awsome and fun sometimes when womb raider puts links to funny videos on you tube lol:lol:

Anyways peace out, new family guy episiod is on in like 30 min :ph34r:
Oh and Pirate buddah opps Buddha! that last round of CC_clubbreakin when i planted the bomb and beet the Cts team you know that was the only bomb plant that whole time we were playing that map :D
**BOOM SHOCKALUCKA!!**
Read what I said. Entro's a badass. And specialsauce, i'm deleting your avvy. HOW FUCKING ANNOYING IS THAT.
:(
So sry special.:(
It was annoying that avatar....:lol:
i don't get the lemons avatar....
Underdog,Oct 18 2006, 06:10 AM Wrote:i don't get the lemons avatar....
Well, isn't this your lucky day! Pepe made statements in another topic implying that he understands it!

BALL: why would you buy lemons
Pepe: Wow you don't get that picture at all...... think about it more ph34r.gif

BTW, Pepe. You still haven't explained.
Blizzard,Oct 18 2006, 01:55 PM Wrote:
Underdog,Oct 18 2006, 06:10 AM Wrote:i don't get the lemons avatar....
Well, isn't this your lucky day! Pepe made statements in another topic implying that he understands it!

BALL: why would you buy lemons
Pepe: Wow you don't get that picture at all...... think about it more ph34r.gif

BTW, Pepe. You still haven't explained.
I really wish he would explain because im eager to find out the true meaning behind my avatar
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's