Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Unban request.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I was playing in the server today under the name BaitMaster (STEAM_0:0:614862). Some noob admin named Wroaw//o[x_X]o banned me for mouthing off. I should be unbanned cause all I did was that one thing.
Let me get this straight... You get warned to quit mouthing off, continue to do it anyways, then come to our forums and call me a noob because you got punished for not behaving yourself? ...And you actually think this is how to get yourself unbanned? :rolleyes:
never call an admin a noob anyway...
BaitMaster,Aug 30 2006, 05:23 PM Wrote:Some noob admin named Wroaw//o[x_X]o
i agree. =P
Plot,Aug 30 2006, 09:44 PM Wrote:never call an admin a noob anyway...
Unban me too u noob:(
* The Senate urinates on the hobbit-cookies!!
* a hobbit hands the hobbit cookies out to people.
BaitMaster,Aug 30 2006, 09:23 PM Wrote:I was playing in the server today under the name BaitMaster (STEAM_0:0:614862). Some noob admin named Wroaw//o[x_X]o banned me for mouthing off. I should be unbanned cause all I did was that one thing.
I personally don't think you should be allowed back on our server with an attitude like that.

SHOW SOME RESPECT MAYN!!
BaitMaster,Aug 30 2006, 04:23 PM Wrote:I was playing in the server today under the name BaitMaster (STEAM_0:0:614862). Some noob admin named Wroaw//o[x_X]o banned me for mouthing off. I should be unbanned cause all I did was that one thing.
1) You refused to quit doing what an admin asked you to do.
2) You assumed he's a noob
3) You come onto our forums, with that attitude.

You will NOT be unbanned from my server until your attitude changes and you agree to do what the admins ask you to. We do not appoint noobs as admins. And The Senate (o[x_x]o) is 1) our oldest member and 2) pretty much the most responsible one as well.

Goodbye.
hey! im responTHIBBLE!
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's