Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Unban request.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hes a noob. And ill be back someday doing what I did before.
I'll be awaiting your return, it's always fun to have conflict on the forums.
Please, badmouth away. Biggs is great at arguing circles around idiots like you, and it's always interesting to see.

EDIT: Yes, o[X_x]o is a noob. Maybe not noob admin, but he's a noob nonetheless.
Banned him for badmouthing? Bah people have no sense of fun anymore. Wheres the slapping and slaying! You ban them once they leave on their own so when they try to come bcak they are like "fuck im bant!" Geesh, you really are a nub admin.
BaitMaster,Aug 30 2006, 06:05 PM Wrote:Hes a noob. And ill be back someday doing what I did before.
Me too, and that was your dad;)
Womb-Raider,Aug 30 2006, 08:45 PM Wrote:Banned him for badmouthing? Bah people have no sense of fun anymore. Wheres the slapping and slaying! You ban them once they leave on their own so when they try to come bcak they are like "fuck im bant!" Geesh, you really are a nub admin.
Assuming there is no slappage = nubbins, therefore you = nubbins...
The Senate,Aug 31 2006, 10:40 PM Wrote:
Womb-Raider,Aug 30 2006, 08:45 PM Wrote:Banned him for badmouthing? Bah people have no sense of fun anymore. Wheres the slapping and slaying! You ban them once they leave on their own so when they try to come bcak they are like "fuck im bant!" Geesh, you really are a nub admin.
Ok, I'll admit it, I'm tired...WTF DOES THAT MEAN?
Dum3z,Sep 1 2006, 05:13 AM Wrote:
The Senate,Aug 31 2006, 10:40 PM Wrote:
Ok, I'll admit it, I'm tired...WTF DOES THAT MEAN?
He said assuming no slapping was a nubbins thing to do...therefore poor Womb is a nubbins?

He's pretty much saying he did slap the guy!:D

I THINK, U NEVER KNOW!
Oh, I see it now. >.>
coca,Sep 1 2006, 03:19 AM Wrote:He said assuming no slapping was a nubbins thing to do...therefore poor Womb is a nubbins?

He's pretty much saying he did slap the guy!:D

I THINK, U NEVER KNOW!
You win teh prize Cocar!!!

The prize: 1 free trout slap.

You may redeem your prize on irc @ any time. :)
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's