Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: WoW Wroaw guild
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
keep it simple:

i wish to create a guild in WoW named Wroaw any current Wroaw members have a reserverd captains/ comanding slot any non wroaw members are free to join the server is undecided and i am going to talk to DT about using wroaw.com's forums for a WoW forums also

if you hate WoW great say it and be off if you dont and wish to join say so once(if) we get members we can vote on a server
No. Just no.
well ive quit, but truthfully the likelyhood you could get a guild from the wroaw that do play wow is very small, im sure most of us are in guilds already and arent quite ready to sacrafice all the time already put in >.<

nonetheless good luck =P maybe its just me. if i were to pick up the game again right now i might, but i dont plan to. in fact, i want to sell my account. =P
talk to rae when he gets back. he told me he and a few of his friends are starting on the new server the forgotten coast. they might be interested...
i am though:D
No dice.
We should do the Skullcrusher realm and horde side. I have a lvl 12 orc there with like 250g. Enough to get everyone started.
JUST NO
Hell no. WOW can suck me.
k so not too bad yet keep em coming
Monkey91,Aug 21 2006, 05:35 PM Wrote:keep it simple:

i wish to create a guild in WoW named Wroaw any current Wroaw members have a reserverd captains/ comanding slot any non wroaw members are free to join the server is undecided and i am going to talk to DT about using wroaw.com's forums for a WoW forums also

if you hate WoW great say it and be off if you dont and wish to join say so once(if) we get members we can vote on a server
mother fuckin ass fuckin shitty fuckin no talent fuckin wasted months of my life on something that takes no skill fuckin game. I LOST WOMEN OVER THIS GAME. PUSSY TOOK THE HIT.

FUCK

That having been said, I think its a solid idea, Wroaw should be free to expand past Counter-Strike. Even though I believe counter-strike should be our focus.

I'd join if I still played, and people have been encouraging me to play when the BL expansion comes out, so maybe I'll join up if an officer position is available...

Again... FUCK SHIT ASS TITTY HELL FUCKIN WASTE OF TIME AND MONEY FUCK CRAP ASS SHIT BOOBIES SHITTY WASTE OF MY LIFE....

Good luck to you and God Bless.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's