Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: WoW Wroaw guild
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
piratebuddha,Aug 21 2006, 04:22 PM Wrote:That having been said, I think its a solid idea, Wroaw should be free to expand past Counter-Strike. Even though I believe counter-strike should be our focus.
Nuuuuuuub.

Welcome to years ago. We have already been playing other games together. Hell you can even attempt to get a friend you met in an MMO and get him involved with Wroaw if he's leet enough and everyone loves him.

CS was our focus long, long ago.
Biggs,Aug 21 2006, 09:31 PM Wrote:
piratebuddha,Aug 21 2006, 04:22 PM Wrote:That having been said, I think its a solid idea, Wroaw should be free to expand past Counter-Strike. Even though I believe counter-strike should be our focus.
Nuuuuuuub.

Welcome to years ago. We have already been playing other games together. Hell you can even attempt to get a friend you met in an MMO and get him involved with Wroaw if he's leet enough and everyone loves him.

well yeah, obviously, we've been playing open betas and i know about you guys and lineage 2

I'm just saying, our forum focus is on counter-strike, and thats where a majority of the organisation lies.

:Pi like that you go out of your way to call me a nub on every occassion though biggsy, how i love you so:D
piratebuddha,Aug 21 2006, 06:34 PM Wrote:
Biggs,Aug 21 2006, 09:31 PM Wrote:
Nuuuuuuub.

well yeah, obviously, we've been playing open betas and i know about you guys and lineage 2

I'm just saying, our forum focus is on counter-strike, and thats where a majority of the organisation lies.

:Pi like that you go out of your way to call me a nub on every occassion though biggsy, how i love you so:D
Buddha, we've been playing different games together for the longest time. Our forums aren't Counter-Strike based. They say "Half-Life based" and "Other Games.":D
Biggs & Blix 1
Pir8 0

Chit-Chat lair
In this lair you can talk about anything you want, as long it's covered by the rules.

That is where we all post.

Wroaw Community Forums

There is the title of our forums.

Pir8 loses and fails @ life. Also the majority of us don't really play CS all the time. We only recently just started playing CS again cause of dwopfat and him bugging us to scrim. Our only connection is we all met in WCS a long time ago in the wonderful game of Counterstrike.

GRAPE SODA POWAH!
:/ We already failed big time with FFXI
WoW is destined to fail as well
[Image: grape_soda_600_450.jpg]
[Image: beb025nf1.gif]<span style="color:red">ROFLMAO!</span>
Sluts, i want some welch's soda:(
see how many times you can find the number 12 on that box!
i count 5.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's