Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: email addresses
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
i was wondering if i could get an email address @wroaw.com but since im not a member i dont have access to the members only area.:(but i would like one :) please?
:o
Talk to DT don't make a whole thread.
you spam too much, fuck off.
p3ng,Aug 15 2006, 12:53 AM Wrote:Talk to DT don't make a whole thread.
Peng is right. DT will tell you what's up, son!
I can give you what will most likely be his answer: We have a limited number of these email addresses. Due to this limited number, we are making this a special 'perk' of becoming a clanmember in a great community. So for the moment, I'll have to say no. Use gmail, it works great!
Sveach,Aug 15 2006, 03:47 PM Wrote:I can give you what will most likely be his answer: We have a limited number of these email addresses. Due to this limited number, we are making this a special 'perk' of becoming a clanmember in a great community. So for the moment, I'll have to say no. Use gmail, it works great!
Isnt it the same shit?
Well the wroaw icon on the top left actually makes it 10000x times better:D
Need to change my gmail to Wroaw mail haha, woot my old gmail is now fowarding my email to Baku@wroaw.com
Bahamut,Aug 15 2006, 12:35 PM Wrote:
Sveach,Aug 15 2006, 03:47 PM Wrote:I can give you what will most likely be his answer: We have a limited number of these email addresses. Due to this limited number, we are making this a special 'perk' of becoming a clanmember in a great community. So for the moment, I'll have to say no. Use gmail, it works great!
Isnt it the same shit?
Well the wroaw icon on the top left actually makes it 10000x times better:D
SHHHHHHHHHHHH
eh fine. sorry for teh spam but i wasnt sure if other nonmembers would want this thread up as well.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's