Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: email addresses
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Do you think DT could get the check mail button to link to mail.wroaw.com?:o
Yeah just ask him, it was a link before lol.
Plot,Aug 16 2006, 03:26 AM Wrote:eh fine. sorry for teh spam but i wasnt sure if other nonmembers would want this thread up as well.
I didnt ask cause i already knew the answer, and the sort of reply's i'd get :ph34r:
Blizzard,Aug 16 2006, 04:04 AM Wrote:Do you think DT could get the check mail button to link to mail.wroaw.com?:o
What? No wonder it didnt work:(
I clicked it and waited for a minute,then thought my Firefox had frozen so I restarted the PC and tried again....nope,nothing:(
B@dger,Aug 16 2006, 06:34 PM Wrote:
Plot,Aug 16 2006, 03:26 AM Wrote:eh fine. sorry for teh spam but i wasnt sure if other nonmembers would want this thread up as well.
I didnt ask cause i already knew the answer, and the sort of reply's i'd get :ph34r:
you know you want one though.
Everyone wants one :DBut it's a perk of being a member of wroaw! Gotta get in the clan to reap the benefits. It's like girls and sex. Gotta be the boyfriend to get the sex. Unless you're going to rape her. YOU DONT WANNA RAPE WROAW DO YOU?!!??! :blink::ph34r:
Sveach,Aug 17 2006, 02:02 PM Wrote:Everyone wants one :DBut it's a perk of being a member of wroaw! Gotta get in the clan to reap the benefits. It's like girls and sex. Gotta be the boyfriend to get the sex. Unless you're going to rape her. YOU DONT WANNA RAPE WROAW DO YOU?!!??! :blink::ph34r:
That was a horrible analogy.
[quote=Biggs,Aug 17 2006, 07:47 PM][quote=Sveach,Aug 17 2006, 02:02 PM] Everyone wants one
[quote=Womb-Raider,Aug 17 2006, 10:24 PM][quote=Biggs,Aug 17 2006, 07:47 PM] [quote=Sveach,Aug 17 2006, 02:02 PM] Everyone wants one
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's