Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Zomg WTF Happened? EVENT INSIDE
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
coca you're always good for a laugh.
ROFL!!!

I played well tonight! I won 4-0, I swear!:lol:
SniperducK,Jul 14 2006, 04:01 AM Wrote:
Biggs,Jul 13 2006, 09:53 PM Wrote:When you say reggin, everyone knows what you mean. It doesn't matter if it is or not the word, I don't see how spelling a word backwords is any different, or funny. That link you posted does nothing.

We aren't talking about others, we're talking about you and me. You're the drunken idiot, while I "cry" about everything which you still haven't seemed to show. I think crying is more "civil" then being drunk.

Being afk as a GM on a game. Sounds like you may get a lot of asks for help and they never get the help. Sounds like a bad GM to me.

I can do this all day too, but you seem to be running out of ideas.:(
I'm clearly not the only member who says the word Reggin. Nor am I the one who made it up.

I'm clearly not the only member who drinks. And besides pics, which are more humorous than idiotic, how am I a drunken idiot?

When I go afk and have the game minimized I'm at login screen, therefore I'm not logged in, therefore I can't get PMed.

So are you gonna tell me whats wrong yet? Everyone wants to know.
your the ugliest duckling, duhh.
coca,Jul 13 2006, 09:28 PM Wrote:Altho I'm not rly part of this conversation, I just wanted to say that I got a few As at school and I'm good @ table-football.
Biggs, Sniperduck, and Coca are battling with their e-penis!
Blizzard,Jul 14 2006, 02:27 PM Wrote:
coca,Jul 13 2006, 09:28 PM Wrote:Altho I'm not rly part of this conversation, I just wanted to say that I got a few As at school and I'm good @ table-football.
And i get left out? Pfft.
Womb-Raider,Jul 14 2006, 07:40 AM Wrote:
Blizzard,Jul 14 2006, 02:27 PM Wrote:
And i get left out? Pfft.
Start bragging about something and it'll be a four way e-cockfight.:o!
Blix is just jealous because he has nothing to brag about!
Sveach FTW.

Sniperducks a DRUNK

Biggs is an EMO IDIOT (whos never on IRC)

and I'm the fattest member who's also a drunken emo idiot. I WIN

now we have our titles...:D

let's go get some pie.

OH... and before i forget... Biggs = $4000, Sniperduck = $5000

GET US A FSCKING SERBER GOD DAMMIT.... rich sons of bitches.... wtf... honestly... i'm tired of dealing with hackers that people wont vote off... i have $30 to my name... if i had more id have 2 serbers.... 1.6 and CSS just for my clan... yeppers... you guys SUCK..... god damn reggins....

(jk... i love black people.... well... their women)
Biggs,Jul 14 2006, 11:10 AM Wrote:Blix is just jealous because he has nothing to brag about!
I have plenty! You should just go die!:D
FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT FIGHT!
*stops and looks around* *sighs*
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Reference URL's