Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Zomg WTF Happened? EVENT INSIDE
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Dum3z,Jul 13 2006, 10:28 PM Wrote:
Biggs,Jul 13 2006, 10:21 PM Wrote:I was also prom king at my private school in kindergarden.

I also am emotional, and I do get watery eyes often. The only thing that I would cry about is how horrid your arguments are.
O.o Prom king in Kindergarten?

And yeah, from your argument we can see you are emotional. >.>

Now then, can we start the hate and make some love? :wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:
Yeah, it's weird now that I look back at it. It was a private school though and they had two prom kings. Kindergarden, and then your seniors. (This school had all K-12 grades)

I get watery eyes in a lot of movies. I was on the brink of letting the tears loose during Click.:(
SniperducK,Jul 13 2006, 10:30 PM Wrote:Damn, Dum3z thought u were joking too~

1.) I play Lineage2, because I am a GM for NCSoft, I had xfire block Lineage2 since I been hired, but lately it got unblocked, and was too lazy to go in and block it from logging again. I don't even actually play.

2.) You are the clan baby, face it. You cry about everything and you must resort to forums when you give me shitty responses on AIM/Xfire just to prove how much you are afraid of me to talk one on one maybe?

wroawduck: duck hater #1
wroawduck: why do u have me now?
Biggs: moo
wroawduck: ...you're ridiculous

sweetjay1212 (7:43:48 PM): so what is wrong this time?
sweetjay1212 (7:48:02 PM): well, at least i dont get a moo for being civil this time and instead i get silence
sweetjay1212 (7:48:03 PM): bye bye
mai donut is no longer idle at 10:01:35 PM.
mai donut (10:01:55 PM): sorry for going out :-(
Auto response from sweetjay1212 (10:01:55 PM): not here
michigan tommorow
mai donut (10:02:09 PM): i guess i'm not nsing enough so i can always be here!

3.) That quote "I'm busy playing a game of Natural Selection." is from a song. Most of us are thinking of it now.

So instead of acting childish, please prove something you have against me and talking to me one on one, I am currently on AIM, MSN, xfire, and ICQ.:)
Double post ftw!

Playing L2 is playing it. You're on it, so you're playing it.

Please show me where I'm crying on the forums, thank you.

wroawduck: duck hater #1
wroawduck: why do u have me now?
Biggs: moo
wroawduck: ...you're ridiculous

I said moo because I don't even know what "why do you have me now" means. The v and the t aren't even close to eachother either.

sweetjay1212 (7:43:48 PM): so what is wrong this time?
sweetjay1212 (7:48:02 PM): well, at least i dont get a moo for being civil this time and instead i get silence
sweetjay1212 (7:48:03 PM): bye bye
mai donut is no longer idle at 10:01:35 PM.
mai donut (10:01:55 PM): sorry for going out :-(
Auto response from sweetjay1212 (10:01:55 PM): not here
michigan tommorow
mai donut (10:02:09 PM): i guess i'm not nsing enough so i can always be here!

How could I talk to you? I was away, use the brain. You had your away message up so would you prefer me to talk to that? Never heard of a song with "Playing a game of Natural Selection", I'm sorry I can't be as hip as you and know these things.

Also don't make me laugh at being civil. You're the drunken idiot who is obsessed with a racist word and you'll try to say it any way possible. "OMFG REGGIN ROFL" Please tell me how that is civil and funny.
[quote=Biggs,Jul 13 2006, 09:37 PM][quote=SniperducK,Jul 13 2006, 10:30 PM] Damn, Dum3z thought u were joking too~

1.) I play Lineage2, because I am a GM for NCSoft, I had xfire block Lineage2 since I been hired, but lately it got unblocked, and was too lazy to go in and block it from logging again.
When you say reggin, everyone knows what you mean. It doesn't matter if it is or not the word, I don't see how spelling a word backwords is any different, or funny. That link you posted does nothing.

We aren't talking about others, we're talking about you and me. You're the drunken idiot, while I "cry" about everything which you still haven't seemed to show. I think crying is more "civil" then being drunk.

Being afk as a GM on a game. Sounds like you may get a lot of asks for help and they never get the help. Sounds like a bad GM to me.

I can do this all day too, but you seem to be running out of ideas.:(
Biggs,Jul 13 2006, 09:53 PM Wrote:When you say reggin, everyone knows what you mean. It doesn't matter if it is or not the word, I don't see how spelling a word backwords is any different, or funny. That link you posted does nothing.

We aren't talking about others, we're talking about you and me. You're the drunken idiot, while I "cry" about everything which you still haven't seemed to show. I think crying is more "civil" then being drunk.

Being afk as a GM on a game. Sounds like you may get a lot of asks for help and they never get the help. Sounds like a bad GM to me.

I can do this all day too, but you seem to be running out of ideas.:(
I'm clearly not the only member who says the word Reggin. Nor am I the one who made it up.

I'm clearly not the only member who drinks. And besides pics, which are more humorous than idiotic, how am I a drunken idiot?

When I go afk and have the game minimized I'm at login screen, therefore I'm not logged in, therefore I can't get PMed.

So are you gonna tell me whats wrong yet? Everyone wants to know.
I'm not going to lock this thread or anything, but both of you guys take a nice deep breath, and remember, we're a wamily. We all love each other. I just don't want any bad vibes!
Sveach,Jul 13 2006, 11:15 PM Wrote:I'm not going to lock this thread or anything, but both of you guys take a nice deep breath, and remember, we're a wamily. We all love each other. I just don't want any bad vibes!
Fuck you Sv I quit!
Biggs,Jul 13 2006, 10:18 PM Wrote:
Sveach,Jul 13 2006, 11:15 PM Wrote:I'm not going to lock this thread or anything, but both of you guys take a nice deep breath, and remember, we're a wamily. We all love each other. I just don't want any bad vibes!
Fuck you Sv I quit!
Nobody out does me, I QUIT BEFORE U!!!!
Altho I'm not rly part of this conversation, I just wanted to say that I got a few As at school and I'm good @ table-football.
coca,Jul 13 2006, 10:28 PM Wrote:^^ After dinner I ran off to Neil's house, where we played some tablefootball. I got hosed. We played FIFA 2005 on the PS2 also, and I got hosed there too:DI really don't mind losing, but he RUBS UR FACE IN IT! ACK! His dad came in and asked if we wanted to play tablefootball with him and Duncan and I said "SURE!" much to Neil's dismay:DWe played them and I got pretty much owned again >) I said "good game:o" as his dad left, and he was like "haha thx." He plays in a championship or something, or at least he used to! ALRITE.
YOU LIE!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Reference URL's