Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Banned And Dont know Why
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Hey, Um i was just banned on Saturday, and im not quite sure why, i was playing on the server for about two months now and i really want to keep playing there. so i was wondering what you can do. Thanks, Ian.

Post the reasons you where banned,
Post your steam ID
Post who banned you, (and which members where online, - every one with wroaw// tag)
And the name you play under.
I Dont really know why i was banned, and Wroaw// Russian Mafia was the only admin there and i play under IAN. My Steam id Is iaon , Thanks,
Ian
I have good news. I wasn't at the server with Russian Mafia and the only person I banned today was for 5 minutes for using a racial slur. :lol:
I only ban hackers and normally kick assholes.
Yeah well if Mafia was the only one on, he probably banned him for some random reason. You know him. <_<
IAN,Nov 6 2004, 02:57 PM Wrote:My Steam id Is iaon
u are so leet!
Not as leet as you, you sexy beast you.:ph34r:
ya i really have no clue what i did. i was doing ok about 7-3or something and i didnt talk once and then i was just banned.
<_<
And you really have no idea what a Steam ID is.

"status" in console. Look for your name...to the side it will say STEAM_0:#:####### replace # with a 0-9. There might be less #'s depending on how soon you started CS 1.6.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's