Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Banned And Dont know Why
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
k sorry!:o
ill get it
now....
it said im not connected, do i have to be in a server?

yes, you need to be connected to a server.
Is this going to be another 466 pages of nothing <_<(spampost)
he wqas going 24 to 1 and headshotted 8 people in a row
um, i dont think i was 24-1 and it was easy to get headshots because they were just swimming slowly in the water.
I'm not saying he wasn't hacking, but Mafia, you REALLY should STOP banning people for what you think is hacking, because you tend to be wrong. I've gotten a higher score than that and had many more headshots in a row in our server. I heard someone say that you were asking to ban someone who got 4 kills in one round, then again when he got 2 kills in the next round, and once again when he got another 2 kills the round after that.

Lay the off the fucking banstick.
IAN,Nov 6 2004, 03:57 PM Wrote:I Dont really know why i was banned, and Wroaw// Russian Mafia was the only admin there and i play under IAN. My Steam id Is iaon , Thanks,
Ian
See, i knew from this point that it was most likely an unneeded ban. Have you been unbanned yet Ian?
this is not good. So from this point on, real hackers who have been banned can just say that they were banned for no reason and just say Russian Mafia was the only one at the server at that time?

I can see of three ways to handle this situation, and two of them do not handle the situation properly.
is the other way to take the Mafia's adminstick and throw it into a meatgrinder?

hope IAN gets unbanned soon
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's