Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Free Trail
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Never tried Wow( World of Warcraft) before? Well I can give you a free trial if you want to try it out =D.

Sorry for the spelling mistake haha
:o

I'll take it if you have more than one, otherwise I'd like to leave it for someone else.
rofl.. dude just go to myspace.com and click on the ad that says 10 day free trial. the trial sux pretty big penis too. can only go to lvl 20 and have a max of 10 gold. can only talk and tell. other restrictions as well.

should i buy some game cards and actually play WoW for real? ive been playing private servers and the only awesome one i was on has decided to charge peeps for chars over 30. gay. but im not sure i want to spent 60 bucks for a third of a year for a game..
give me email =D
Plot,Jul 1 2006, 07:18 PM Wrote:rofl.. dude just go to myspace.com and click on the ad that says 10 day free trial. the trial sux pretty big penis too. can only go to lvl 20 and have a max of 10 gold. can only talk and tell. other restrictions as well.

should i buy some game cards and actually play WoW for real? ive been playing private servers and the only awesome one i was on has decided to charge peeps for chars over 30. gay. but im not sure i want to spent 60 bucks for a third of a year for a game..
its way better...I played private servers for like 6months. Its very unstable and the real wow has so much better things. I love it. You should join me =D

If you already have it....talk to me in Xfire and come to this server....its pretty new but its fun and you can hear me in a VENT server, my asian VOICE =D.
what realm you play on and what vent server. im not at my usual comp so must wait like 3+ weeks. but i will most probably spend the money for the game cards. i played on a private that was good then it died then reborn and shit. so yeah. ALTHOUGH - i see on the side of the startup screen for wow that like 15 different realms are always down due to "hardware malfunction" or other bullshit... but that aside i will probably join you. then turn into a dum3z and play over 1000 hours of it. i dont think ive spent that much time on diablo 2 in the 3+1/2 years i played it..
Heh, realms only tend to fuck up on Tuesdays, the reset day. Damn maintenance staff either sucks hardcore or it's hard to reset servers. :rolleyes:
are you fucking shitting me?!?!?! thats the day i get home early during the school year. FUCK
So Rae, you never said what realm you're on
I'm prone to making a new character if I have people I enjoy talking to. I might even go full out addict if I find enough people to talk to.

Rawr baby, post yer server!
yeah please do rae:D
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's