Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Free Trail
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
I mostly play as a priest or mage =D
Biggs,Jul 3 2006, 01:52 PM Wrote:Even if so, CS is more expensive then a game like WoW overall.
How do you figure that?:o
what races. want to know which faction to start on so we arent teh enemies
im in the horde side. MAGE lvl30, Server Jaedenar, char name Sukuza
The classes always play are priest and mage only =Þ. Gonna make a priest after this char is lvl60 and has pretty ok items :Þ
Blizzard,Jul 3 2006, 08:38 PM Wrote:
Biggs,Jul 3 2006, 01:52 PM Wrote:Even if so, CS is more expensive then a game like WoW overall.
He said how a few posts up. Somone has to pay for the cs server. He's right. it's just that no one thinks of it that way.
Sveach,Jul 4 2006, 10:02 AM Wrote:
Blizzard,Jul 3 2006, 08:38 PM Wrote:
He said how a few posts up. Somone has to pay for the cs server. He's right. it's just that no one thinks of it that way.
But it's still $100-$150 a month split between 20-30 (or if you think of the people who aren't on all day, it's more than 32) people, coming to an average of like $5 a person for those who can play at one time. Still cheaper than MMOs. Though more server-intensive games like BF2 tend to cost a lot more, closer to like $10-12 a slot.
We should compare a newer FPS game with better graphics to games like WoW and such, the big leagues. So BF2 would be a better comparison.

Also yes, you can do it by slots, but how often are servers full and how many servers are empty?
For the last time, I'm not talking about somebody who's running a server! I was talking about me!

What I have spent on Counter-Strike vs. the monthly fees of WoW
Blizzard,Jul 4 2006, 11:29 AM Wrote:For the last time, I'm not talking about somebody who's running a server! I was talking about me!

What I have spent on Counter-Strike vs. the monthly fees of WoW
Well you've spent how much to buy CS? I'm sure you haven't boughten WoW so lets put it this way.

To you, CS has been more expensive then WoW.

<3
CS = bought my cd key for $5 off afriend who didnt like half-life

WoW = $50 for game... $30 a piece for sub cards.... x4.... 120+50 = $170 spent
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's