Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Weight!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Plot,Jul 4 2006, 03:05 PM Wrote:over the phone?
She called Sveach. Dum3z chatted with her online.

Or at least that's how I think it goes.:o
back on track:
6'5" with 155 lbs for me
Schietluis,Jul 4 2006, 06:18 PM Wrote:back on track:
6'5" with 155 lbs for me
JESUS YOU'RE TALL! You're an inch taller than Sv and 100 lbs lighter! Or at least 100 lbs lighter than when I last saw him.

And Blix, that's how it went. She called him, she talked with me on MSN, there was NO SEX IN EITHER!
Dum3z,Jul 4 2006, 11:15 PM Wrote:
6'5" with 155 lbs for me
JESUS YOU'RE TALL! You're an inch taller than Sv and 100 lbs lighter! Or at least 100 lbs lighter than when I last saw him.

And Blix, that's how it went. She called him, she talked with me on MSN, there was NO SEX IN EITHER!
Yeah, i gave her my cell #...and she called me, lawl we had nothing to talk about. Then i saw her webcam, and shes like do you think im hot(or cute, whatever the fuck) and i was just like uh....

the whole time. Now that I look back on it, I shouldve called her a fat ugly half breed whore. :D
Sveach,Jul 5 2006, 04:52 AM Wrote:
6'5" with 155 lbs for me

Yeah, i gave her my cell #...and she called me, lawl we had nothing to talk about. Then i saw her webcam, and shes like do you think im hot(or cute, whatever the fuck) and i was just like uh....

the whole time. Now that I look back on it, I shouldve called her a fat ugly half breed whore. :D
that would have saved me so much grief in former relationships

'stfu you fugly half breed whore'
Haha yeah. For some reason, when I say that out loud, it makes me giggle. GIGGLE LIKE A SISSY GIRL. :ph34r:
Sveach,Jul 4 2006, 11:52 PM Wrote:
6'5" with 155 lbs for me

why?
[quote=Plot,Jul 5 2006, 10:14 AM][quote=Sveach,Jul 4 2006, 11:52 PM]
the whole time.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Reference URL's