Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Hero Online
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Biggs,Jun 17 2006, 11:25 AM Wrote:What were games pre-L2? Were they clones of the original Lineage?

Slutbag.
Of course. L2 was a clone of something, everything before it was a clone of the first Asian MMO.
[Image: rah.jpg]

I'm starting to like this game more and more. :(

So if you put it that way Dum3z. WoW is an EQ clone, EQ is a UO clone, UO is a runescape clone. So basically all American games com from Runescape? That means all American games suck.
I said Asian.:o

And amazing, that game actually has SOMETHING good in it...horses.

Btw, it seems like it's pretty easy to level in that game, are you sure you'll like it?:P Well I guess if the level cap is 500 you wouldn't mind.
The game has a bell shaped curve for leveling. Very easy at low levls, slowly gets hard. At level 19, I was killing monsters for .27% exp each. It was solo though, and partying actually gets exp faster. (WTF?!)

You made an example on Asian clones, so I decided to make an example the same way on American clones.:P

Also Dum3z, as you attain higher levelage, you can ride more awesome things. I'm not sure if you can tame it or not, but I heard you can ride a dragon eventually. Also you can tame wolves, bears, tigers, lions, reindeer (OMGLAWL), hawks, and a whole bunch of shiet in this game. All can be used as pets to either mount, like the horse, or attack with you, like the wolf.
Mmm, sounds like it's not too bad, still don't feel like playing it, though. I'm tired of grinding. <_<
Two words. Leet haxxor pets.

[Image: pet.jpg]

[Image: pet2.jpg]

[Image: pet3.jpg]

Those were the reindeer and snow tiger. I forgot to take screenshots of the flying lion and great wolf.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's