Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Hero Online
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hey look it's L2.
Dum3z,Jun 16 2006, 02:59 PM Wrote:Hey look it's L2.
Ha you're not joking...seriously it looks exactly like Lineage 2. I'm not going to bother signing up, I'm going to be working about 36 hours a week, and spending most evenings with my gf...gl squeezing in an mmorpg. I'll still play cs, no doubt.
OMG WOLVES IT MUST BE A L2 CLONE!@1

You two are dumbasses. Especially Sv, you didn't even play L2 much.
Biggs,Jun 17 2006, 01:01 AM Wrote:OMG WOLVES IT MUST BE A L2 CLONE!@1

Nah, the wolf part is different from L2...L2 the pets were useless.:P

Same-looking interface, same click-to-move. Not worth playing.
Every fucking interface has the chat window bottom left, your char level, hp, mp and everything top left. Also map is always bottom right. The interface does not look like L2 at all, it's merely in the same place because where else would you fucking put it.

Click to move? NO FUCKING WAY! I mean, what else could they do? wasd? OMFG!

If you don't play a game because of an interface, you are an idiot. Get a brain.
Biggs,Jun 17 2006, 06:44 AM Wrote:Every fucking interface has the chat window bottom left, your char level, hp, mp and everything top left. Also map is always bottom right. The interface does not look like L2 at all, it's merely in the same place because where else would you fucking put it.

If you don't play a game because of an interface, you are an idiot. Get a brain.
while i agree

WoWs map was on the upper left

OWND

:P
Biggs,Jun 17 2006, 01:01 AM Wrote:OMG WOLVES IT MUST BE A L2 CLONE!@1

I played it a lot when it was in free beta...when it went to pay I stopped playing, and didn't get too interested when we were playing the free version.
piratebuddha,Jun 17 2006, 01:47 AM Wrote:
Biggs,Jun 17 2006, 06:44 AM Wrote:Every fucking interface has the chat window bottom left, your char level, hp, mp and everything top left. Also map is always bottom right. The interface does not look like L2 at all, it's merely in the same place because where else would you fucking put it.

while i agree

WoWs map was on the upper left

OWND

:P
WoW was made in America, therefore it is different and sucks.

Every game made by those asians is like how I said.:ph34r:
Biggs,Jun 17 2006, 10:36 AM Wrote:WoW was made in America, therefore it is different and sucks.

Every game made by those asians is like how I said.:ph34r:
WoW was made in America, maybe that's why it DIDN'T suck like all of your Asian MMO's.

Every MMO made by Asians is just an L2 clone, plain and simple.
What were games pre-L2? Were they clones of the original Lineage?

Slutbag.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's