Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Lineage 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I LIED ABOUT LYING YOU WHORES!

I am going to be playing L2, and I was just wondering if anyone else still doesn't have a life, and is bored they will join me or else stop asking what fucking game should they play now!

http://www.l2extreme.com/

I don't wanna hear anything, I'm playing l2extreme so bite me! (I'm on 7x server just like our old days, except I think we played on a 5x in the past)
GG, got a life. Sorry!
i already waste enough of my life between cs and rs
Underdog,May 14 2006, 01:28 PM Wrote:i already waste enough of my life between cs and rs
RS....oh...god...no.
Dum3z, you can't talk! You play HOURS of WoW.
enjoy gametime while you can, soon you will be shit outta luck and no time to do anything but work...and then be dragged around by your girlfriend..
Blizzard,May 14 2006, 04:31 PM Wrote:Dum3z, you can't talk! You play HOURS of WoW.
Ummm, point being? I'm playing a game that doesn't suck ass.

Krayz Wrote:enjoy gametime while you can, soon you will be shit outta luck and no time to do anything but work...and then be dragged around by your girlfriend..

Guess all I'll have to worry about is work right? There are SOME good things about being single.
Dum3z,May 14 2006, 11:14 PM Wrote:
Blizzard,May 14 2006, 04:31 PM Wrote:Dum3z, you can't talk! You play HOURS of WoW.
Ummm, point being? I'm playing a game that doesn't suck ass.

Krayz Wrote:enjoy gametime while you can, soon you will be shit outta luck and no time to do anything but work...and then be dragged around by your girlfriend..

Guess all I'll have to worry about is work right? There are SOME good things about being single.
I dont get dragged around by my gf. And L2 sucks.
hsc was 8x...and i play ffxi again soooo hf on l2x
L2Extreme? <_<
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's