Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Lineage 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Dum3z,May 15 2006, 06:24 AM Wrote:
Biggs,May 14 2006, 11:44 PM Wrote:
Biggs,May 14 2006, 06:55 PM Wrote:Hey peng, you play WoW. 'Nuff said there.

To krayz, you're just weaksauce. I've gone anti-girl and it feels good to piss em off. HOW MANY NON-EMO/GOTH GIRLS HAVE YOU GOTTEN TO GIVE YOU THE MIDDLE FINGER?!@?!11
Baha please learn to read, then come back later.

I hope you know that my left and right nut were both better then you'll ever be at NS.:(
I thought I was your right nut.:o
you got cancer and were removed for being inadequate thus replaced by me.
I owned you at NS at the time Womb! ...I think! ...Can't remember. :(
Biggs,May 15 2006, 04:44 AM Wrote:

To krayz, you're just weaksauce. I've gone anti-girl and it feels good to piss em off. HOW MANY NON-EMO/GOTH GIRLS HAVE YOU GOTTEN TO GIVE YOU THE MIDDLE FINGER?!@?!11
I did get it....EMO girls dont give u the finger as easily as punk girls....
U made a terrible example....goths meanwhile was quite correct
womb you only made fun of the preps because you didn't have many friends, trust me it's what all the losers/loners did in school
Krayz,May 15 2006, 09:26 PM Wrote:womb you only made fun of the preps because you didn't have many friends, trust me it's what all the losers/loners did in school
sick 'im wombeh! sick 'im boy!!
Dum3z,May 15 2006, 01:24 AM Wrote:
Biggs,May 14 2006, 11:44 PM Wrote:

I hope you know that my left and right nut were both better then you'll ever be at NS.:(
I thought I was your right nut.:o
You were Biggs' Slave.

Womb was a nut I believe
Oh yeah, forgot about that. I was your slave (and sometimes your whore).
Krayz,May 15 2006, 09:26 PM Wrote:womb you only made fun of the preps because you didn't have many friends, trust me it's what all the losers/loners did in school
not really, i had plenty of friends. the preps were just so fuckin up tight and easy to make fun of.
Womb-Raider,May 15 2006, 04:14 PM Wrote:
not really, i had plenty of friends. the preps were just so fuckin up tight and easy to make fun of.
You're a bully, man.:(

I'm friends with all except for gays, they're weird!

<3's for all!
Blizzard,May 16 2006, 01:38 PM Wrote:
Womb-Raider,May 15 2006, 04:14 PM Wrote:
You're a bully, man.:(

I'm friends with all except for gays, they're weird!

<3's for all!
Yea, i kinda am.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's