Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: I Quit
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Dum3z,Apr 5 2006, 02:54 PM Wrote:
Krayz,Apr 5 2006, 12:25 PM Wrote:sadly my girlfriend is obsessed with them and has posters all over her wall, i tell her she is too old to like them girls but she doesnt care. someone talk some sense into her...
sadly i also live in tulsa now and she has shown me where they lived when they was younger...so please kill me
Hey you're NOT dead! Haiz!
I told you what was going on with him. Why don't you listen?:(
Blizzard,Apr 5 2006, 04:45 PM Wrote:
Krayz,Apr 5 2006, 12:25 PM Wrote:sadly my girlfriend is obsessed with them and has posters all over her wall, i tell her she is too old to like them girls but she doesnt care. someone talk some sense into her...
sadly i also live in tulsa now and she has shown me where they lived when they was younger...so please kill me
I do listen, I just don't believe you! >.>
Dum3z,Apr 5 2006, 04:10 PM Wrote:
Blizzard,Apr 5 2006, 04:45 PM Wrote:
I do listen, I just don't believe you! >.>
You really should believe me. KrayZ simply confirmed what I told you.

Hey, KrayZ! What games do you play right now?
HI @ ALL!

I'm back! Got home 10 hours later than I should have, but other than that it was all good!:)
I didn't even notice you were gone.
me either, go away for longer.
Did you send postcards?:D: D:D::D:D::D::D:D:DD::D:D:D
Post card!
>(

Yes I did! Five of em!:D
oohhh!!!!!!! I'm checkin my mail 5 times a day
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Reference URL's