Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: I Quit
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
me too! *PM'ing address*
coca,Apr 3 2006, 06:48 PM Wrote:Yes sir. Address noted. Will I send it to James, or to p3ng?

I know my parents would be LIKE WTF?! if a postcard arrived addressed to "coca" >P

BTW Rimpo, how are the Rome girls? Will I find a Mrs. Coca?! ^^
You might find Hanson hiding there.
Even better:unsure:

I'm their #1 fan!

But not rly.
coca,Apr 4 2006, 12:48 AM Wrote:Yes sir. Address noted. Will I send it to James, or to p3ng?

I know my parents would be LIKE WTF?! if a postcard arrived addressed to "coca" >P

BTW Rimpo, how are the Rome girls? Will I find a Mrs. Coca?! ^^
Theyre hot, so no game for u:(
[Image: rs3.jpg]
wtf, thats hanson? i havent seen them since the oldest one was like 10.
yeah no doubt... well at least my surety of them being females is down to 99.9% now.
sadly my girlfriend is obsessed with them and has posters all over her wall, i tell her she is too old to like them girls but she doesnt care. someone talk some sense into her...
sadly i also live in tulsa now and she has shown me where they lived when they was younger...so please kill me
I see how it is, you leave Texas after UT pwns all of your teams time and time again. Now you're running away to try to get away from the all mighty University of Texas.
Krayz,Apr 5 2006, 12:25 PM Wrote:sadly my girlfriend is obsessed with them and has posters all over her wall, i tell her she is too old to like them girls but she doesnt care. someone talk some sense into her...
sadly i also live in tulsa now and she has shown me where they lived when they was younger...so please kill me
Hey you're NOT dead! Haiz!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Reference URL's