Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Who's funnier?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Underdog,Apr 4 2006, 07:47 AM Wrote:
Womb-Raider,Apr 4 2006, 02:02 AM Wrote:
Underdog,Apr 4 2006, 01:59 AM Wrote:
Womb-Raider,Apr 4 2006, 12:07 AM Wrote:well i got mitch all together like mr blix and i must say, hes not very fuckin good :\ robin williams does a better stand up than this guy. cant believe you even posted the question.
well obviously you're just a bitter little bitch and know nothing... maybe you're not mature enough to appreciate such humor? :P

Anywho, I still say that mitch is freakin hilarious.
Maybe your comedian just fuckin sucks? Download some bill hicks why dont ya, i downloaded j00 shit.
downloading right now....

ok downloaded "beer vs pot" ... quite weak to be honest
download bills hicks' arizona bay, or george carlins grievences and complaints. or find me on aim and i can send u all of their shit:D
Womb-Raider,Apr 4 2006, 10:47 AM Wrote:
Underdog,Apr 4 2006, 07:47 AM Wrote:
Womb-Raider,Apr 4 2006, 02:02 AM Wrote:
Underdog,Apr 4 2006, 01:59 AM Wrote:
Womb-Raider,Apr 4 2006, 12:07 AM Wrote:well i got mitch all together like mr blix and i must say, hes not very fuckin good :\ robin williams does a better stand up than this guy. cant believe you even posted the question.
well obviously you're just a bitter little bitch and know nothing... maybe you're not mature enough to appreciate such humor? :P

Anywho, I still say that mitch is freakin hilarious.
Maybe your comedian just fuckin sucks? Download some bill hicks why dont ya, i downloaded j00 shit.
downloading right now....

ok downloaded "beer vs pot" ... quite weak to be honest
download bills hicks' arizona bay, or george carlins grievences and complaints. or find me on aim and i can send u all of their shit:D
*added
This Mitch guy is not nearly as funny as Dane Cook.
You've gotta like his sense of humor.:)
I like him, and some of his stuff is truly clever but I didn't laugh as hard as when I first heard some of Dane Cook's stuff.
it depends on a lot... i laughed histarically when i first listened to mitch cuz i was with a bunch of friends in the car and half of us had never heard him before... first time i listened to dane cook was alone in my room... so of course it seemed that mitch was much funnier
Listening to standup w/ friends > listening to standup alone!
Blizzard,Apr 7 2006, 03:06 AM Wrote:Listening to standup w/ friends > listening to standup alone!
Yeah. You feed off of eachothers laughter.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's