Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Who's funnier?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Who?
Underdog,Apr 3 2006, 08:08 AM Wrote:all you gotta do,
is listen to mitch,
after you do,
you won't be a bitch
I used to be a bitch... until this morning. I downloaded one of Mitch Hedberg's albums (Mitch All Together) and I must say, it's hilarious! He's dead even with Dane Cook. Right now I'm thinking Mitch is funnier, only because I haven't heard his stuff before. I LOVE IT!:D
i shall download it now and reconsider, but i still say if hes only at dane cooks level hes a little bitch.
Dling.
well i got mitch all together like mr blix and i must say, hes not very fuckin good :\ robin williams does a better stand up than this guy. cant believe you even posted the question.
The hell with comedians, I make my own comedies.
Womb-Raider,Apr 4 2006, 12:07 AM Wrote:well i got mitch all together like mr blix and i must say, hes not very fuckin good :\ robin williams does a better stand up than this guy. cant believe you even posted the question.
well obviously you're just a bitter little bitch and know nothing... maybe you're not mature enough to appreciate such humor? :P

Anywho, I still say that mitch is freakin hilarious.
Underdog,Apr 4 2006, 01:59 AM Wrote:
Womb-Raider,Apr 4 2006, 12:07 AM Wrote:well i got mitch all together like mr blix and i must say, hes not very fuckin good :\ robin williams does a better stand up than this guy. cant believe you even posted the question.
well obviously you're just a bitter little bitch and know nothing... maybe you're not mature enough to appreciate such humor? :P

Maybe your comedian just fuckin sucks? Download some bill hicks why dont ya, i downloaded j00 shit.
Mitch Hedberg died in 2005 because of a heart attack.:(
Womb-Raider,Apr 4 2006, 02:02 AM Wrote:
Underdog,Apr 4 2006, 01:59 AM Wrote:

Maybe your comedian just fuckin sucks? Download some bill hicks why dont ya, i downloaded j00 shit.
downloading right now....

ok downloaded "beer vs pot" ... quite weak to be honest
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's