Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: So what of our new server?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Biggs,Apr 2 2006, 12:33 PM Wrote:p3ngy, you never got admin because you left for afn and came back.;)
That's probably the main reason.:P
i wasnt saying that you werent here for a long time. i was just thinking that maybe you havent gotten admin because teh catz haven't seen much of you in-game thats all. havent decided if you will abuse it right off the bat.

it takes a lot to be a CKY clone anyway.
The CATs see no one ingame. Mostly because they themself are never ingame, gg.
Biggs,Apr 2 2006, 02:42 PM Wrote:The CATs see no one ingame. Mostly because they themself are never ingame, gg.
MD and SL are the most comon ones in there, I believe.:P
Being the most common means almost nothing still.
When I played, I'd see Schiet maybe 2 hours a day (mind you I was on from almost morning to night at that time), I don't remember seeing MD too often, and I'd see DT once a week, maybe. P3ng was on almost as much as I was. I think Biggs and Womb were on more than anyone else. >.>
MD plays most, SL played most on our server. DT plays a lot of neo-TF. and DM gave up games until recently.
Womb-Raider,Apr 2 2006, 05:48 PM Wrote:MD plays most, SL played most on our server. DT plays a lot of neo-TF. and DM gave up games until recently.
I used to be in the server a lot but then other games distracted me!
i was in the server a lot when i first came back to the US
a hobbit,Apr 16 2006, 11:01 AM Wrote:i was in the server a lot when i first came back to the US
I'll be in the server even more when the server comes back into the US.:(
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's