Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: So what of our new server?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Putting the England vs. Scotland battles and whatnot behind us Mindisk, can I have admin?:D:):o
p3ng,Apr 1 2006, 12:19 AM Wrote:I should be an admin. I've never had it before.:D
lol... is there a valid reason for that? other than the fact that you havent been in wroaw long enough with a server?
Plot,Apr 1 2006, 05:09 PM Wrote:
p3ng,Apr 1 2006, 12:19 AM Wrote:I should be an admin. I've never had it before.:D
lol... is there a valid reason for that? other than the fact that you havent been in wroaw long enough with a server?
Well to have admin you need atleast 1 of three things.

To be on MDs good side. (hard to maintain)
To generally be fair and respectful admin of past (also hard to do)
I cant really think of a third thing right now, but i used to have one.... edit later.
3. Put a large wad of cash on MD's doorstep. Then ring his doorbell, light the money on fire, and quickly run away.
Biggs,Apr 1 2006, 01:30 PM Wrote:3. Put a large wad of cash on MD's doorstep. Then ring his doorbell, light the money on fire, and quickly run away.
I don't think the lighting it on fire part will help you get admin. >.>
i was implying that people might think that p3ng would "pwnz0r" some noobs on wcs with his uber slay powers... but i guess being friends with MD helps a little.
Plot,Apr 1 2006, 05:09 PM Wrote:
Hey, you little bastard. Don't talk to me as if I just got here. I've been a member for two years, so shut your fucking mouth. You're not in the clan and if I have anything to say about it, YOU NEVER WILL BE.

I also wasn't saying that the reason I should have admin was because I've never had it before. I should have admin because all members have used to have it. If I abuse it, you can take it away and never give it to me again. I think that I deserve to have a chance. While you may think of me as an "immature CKY clone", I hope you'll find out I'm not.

Maybe I'm being a little too angry, but I refuse to take that shit from the likes of plot.
PS- I like you CKY. Just had to use an example;)
he likes cky, another reason not to give him admin!
p3ng,Apr 1 2006, 08:13 PM Wrote:
Plot,Apr 1 2006, 05:09 PM Wrote:other than the fact that you havent been in wroaw long enough with a server?
Hey, you little bastard. Don't talk to me as if I just got here. I've been a member for two years, so shut your fucking mouth. You're not in the clan and if I have anything to say about it, YOU NEVER WILL BE.
Yeah, I was thinking something along the same lines. Peng has been here longer than I have, yet I've had admin on all of the WCS servers that I've been around for. I've never abused it, either.:D
MD already said everyone is getting admin on our non-existant server, so I don't see why we be complainin here.

p3ngy, you never got admin because you left for afn and came back.;)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's