Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Look what I found!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Underdog,Mar 18 2006, 10:43 PM Wrote:
Womb-Raider,Mar 19 2006, 12:35 AM Wrote:The only interesting thing about this topic is what baha posted.
agreed....

but thanks for wasting the last couple minutes of my life blix ;)
I could waste even more by posting this reply because everybody knows that you're going to read it.
Shouldn't he be dead since you wasted his last few minutes?!:(:angry:
I actually thought it was somewhat clever. I enjoyed it O_o
cool ^^
Я хотел был бы иметь общение с вами пока мы наблюдаем старые эпизоды ужасного телевидения показываем что никто вспоминает
specialsauce,Mar 20 2006, 03:00 AM Wrote:Я хотел был бы иметь общение с вами пока мы наблюдаем старые эпизоды ужасного телевидения показываем что никто вспоминает
Elvish?
Womb-Raider,Mar 20 2006, 03:12 AM Wrote:
specialsauce,Mar 20 2006, 03:00 AM Wrote:Я хотел был бы иметь общение с вами пока мы наблюдаем старые эпизоды ужасного телевидения показываем что никто вспоминает
Elvish?
Russian -> English:

"I wanted would be to have a contact with you thus far we we observe the old episodes of terrible television we show that no one it recalls"
fuck russia and its smelly inhabitants.
coca,Mar 19 2006, 11:04 PM Wrote:
Womb-Raider,Mar 20 2006, 03:12 AM Wrote:
Elvish?
Russian -> English:

"I wanted would be to have a contact with you thus far we we observe the old episodes of terrible television we show that no one it recalls"
How about Russian -> English -> Easily Understandable English?
Fucking commie.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's