Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Natural Selection
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I got bored of it after 2 months, quit for 5, and now I'm playing it again.
played ns, was not good in it...
nice graphics, really takes the most out of the engine:)hope these kinda mods (+ svenCoop:D) go hl2 or at least source:D
NS is like impossible to be good at in your first time playing. It really is hard marine or alien. As as beginner though, be sure to play co_ maps, those are easier for new players.;) After playing NS for a while you start to get the hang of it and just pwn all of the sudden.
think i had that once

i knew this server that had al these custom maps:Dit was awesome, that was the reason why i played natural selection:P
Damage 1, Damage 2, Shottie, Resupply, Armor 1, Armor 2, JP, Damage 3, Random Thing...

I can solo fades up to Resupply, unless they're so good they find ways to blink behind me and buttfuck me:(

I solo Onoses with JP...I fly over them, fall on them, and start firing away. Like riding a Bronco...

Other times I just get heavy armor and blast away with GL/HMG.

I fucking hate Lerks.
I fucking hate people who use JP.:)
*revives old dead topic*

I just got 6 kills with one xeno. I feel so special, and I didn't get it from spawning either. It was in the middle of the map.:ph34r:

Edit: Har, I just went 44-4 on my team. Damn I kick so much ass...:rolleyes:
Uhh im always humans cuz aliens take no skill...ho bag
I'm sure shooting things as a marine takes so much skill, I mean shooting onos are just so fawking hard. I mean if it were any bigger You might have to like have scoping weapons. Skulks and lerks are easy to kill, one shotgun shot from point blank. The only thing that ever makes being a marine tough is going against a fade, but then again, you have guns and they don't, and killing a nub fade is easy as hell.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's