Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Natural Selection
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
:huh::(:unsure::blink: no clue what any of that means
Hahah, i say never get resupply, i jsut screw resupply and just attack, cause i usually die before i run outta ammo:)
If you have shotgun and can aim...it's helpful.

Or if you just rely on pistol, it's helpful then, too.
I was pwning you while you were on marines and I was an alien Dum3z. But I just roxxors NS because it's all I play pretty much.
Resupply is my best friend, mostly because I only use shottie like Dum3z said, and later in the co maps lerk spamming spores, resupply is your best friend.

I don't see why people try to save the armory when you can just get resupply.;)
True. I don't really play the game much, but it's becoming more fun than CS...so now I am.
After two and a half years of CS, it gets kinda repetitive and easy. NS is much harder and a bit more exciting.:D
Do you know what else is hard? Getting ahold of you so I can find you and play NS with you.
Actually I will be on AIM more often now, I'm starting to play an old game that doesn't take up the whole screen. I just gotta remember to log on now.
Kewl. What game?
My secret game you Lineage 2 whore. That game was fun in the beginning, I played during open beta. It just got stupid after a while for me though.:huh:
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's