Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Hey people.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
No, I implied that we are all known and loved!
Blizzard,Mar 13 2006, 10:24 PM Wrote:
Biggs,Mar 12 2006, 12:27 AM Wrote:I found out a weird pattern. A lot of names/words we all know and love start with B. b0b and Bacon both start with b, and so does bitch.:ph34r:

OMG ENGLISH LESSON.
Blix = B!

Biggs = B!

Bahamut = B!

Boots = B!

Coca =/= B...
according to your logic, that means that B = blix biggs baha and boots. this therefore means that biggs = baha blix = boots and other combinations therein.
B! = Known and loved
Plot,Mar 14 2006, 07:34 PM Wrote:
Biggs,Mar 12 2006, 12:27 AM Wrote:I found out a weird pattern. A lot of names/words we all know and love start with B. b0b and Bacon both start with b, and so does bitch.:ph34r:

OMG ENGLISH LESSON.
Blix = B!

Biggs = B!

Bahamut = B!

Boots = B!

Coca =/= B...
according to your logic, that means that B = blix biggs baha and boots. this therefore means that biggs = baha blix = boots and other combinations therein.
No, according to that logic, the variables Blix, Biggs, Bahamut, and Boots all have the value of B!. The last line has a logic error in the operator.
Dum3z,Mar 14 2006, 10:57 PM Wrote:
Plot,Mar 14 2006, 07:34 PM Wrote:

OMG ENGLISH LESSON.
Blix = B!

Biggs = B!

Bahamut = B!

Boots = B!

Coca =/= B...
No, according to that logic, the variables Blix, Biggs, Bahamut, and Boots all have the value of B!. The last line has a logic error in the operator.

Blizzard,Mar 14 2006, 08:46 PM Wrote:B! = Known and loved

Understand now?
Dum3z was disagreeing with Plot and was agreeing with you Blix.:o Or kinda agreeing in a way...
Do stick to using mathematical operators with only mathematical things;)

In English, we have "is", try dat!
coca,Mar 15 2006, 07:47 AM Wrote:Do stick to using mathematical operators with only mathematical things;)

In English, we have "is", try dat!
In English, we have "that", try that!
Also feel free to personalize your English usage with slang! Embrace informality!:D
coca,Mar 15 2006, 12:32 PM Wrote:Also feel free to personalize your English usage with slang! Embrace informality!:D
= = an informal/slang way of typing is or are.

You = owned.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's