Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Hey people.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Biggs,Mar 12 2006, 07:27 AM Wrote:I found out a weird pattern. A lot of names/words we all know and love start with B. b0b and Bacon both start with b, and so does bitch.:ph34r:

OMG ENGLISH LESSON.
omg so does biggs! so...
bacon bob and biggs are all wombs bitch. har!
Oh my god, I LOVE YOU ALL!!!^_^
Biggs,Mar 12 2006, 12:27 AM Wrote:I found out a weird pattern. A lot of names/words we all know and love start with B. b0b and Bacon both start with b, and so does bitch.:ph34r:

OMG ENGLISH LESSON.
Blix = B!

Biggs = B!

Bahamut = B!

Boots = B!

Coca =/= B...
Blizzard,Mar 14 2006, 02:24 AM Wrote:
Biggs,Mar 12 2006, 12:27 AM Wrote:I found out a weird pattern. A lot of names/words we all know and love start with B. b0b and Bacon both start with b, and so does bitch.:ph34r:

OMG ENGLISH LESSON.
Blix = B!

Biggs = B!

Bahamut = B!

Boots = B!

Coca =/= B...
Bekido?
Well atleast your real name starts with B, so you get half the brownie points.
Biggs,Mar 13 2006, 09:47 PM Wrote:Well atleast your real name starts with B, so you get half the brownie points.
That's true. I suppose we should give it to him.
pfft, my real name is b (which none of yours are) and my screen name which i've used for eh 10ish yrs maybe more now starts with b, and my last 3 girlfrends names, and the girl i lost my virginity to. Theres more first letter b in my life than a semi smart grade schooler.
Your usage of the EQUALITY operator sux, BLIX!

Sry, had to be said:(
coca,Mar 14 2006, 06:20 AM Wrote:Your usage of the EQUALITY operator sux, BLIX!

Sry, had to be said:(
No, I majored in it.
But you implied that you, Biggs, Bahamut and Boots are the same person ! >(
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's