Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Star Wars Battlefront II
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
probably the best Star Wars game out there. Even better than KOTOR and the Jedi Knight series I'd say.

It's that amazing? Have any of you played it?
its the same as the first one with a light sabor ;p
TheCheat,Jan 28 2006, 12:38 AM Wrote:probably the best Star Wars game out there. Even better than KOTOR and the Jedi Knight series I'd say.

I love this game so much! I have for Xbox and just had to dominate every empire! Oh, the excitement.:D

Darth Maul owns so much. He can kill pretty much anybody in the game. He might only have trouble with people who can force choke, but that's only if he doesn't reach them in time.;)

EDIT: Oh yeah! I forgot that he's on the only team that has force choke. He's unstoppable!
Blizzard,Jan 28 2006, 02:44 PM Wrote:
TheCheat,Jan 28 2006, 12:38 AM Wrote:probably the best Star Wars game out there. Even better than KOTOR and the Jedi Knight series I'd say.

I love this game so much! I have for Xbox and just had to dominate every empire! Oh, the excitement.:D

Darth Maul owns so much. He can kill pretty much anybody in the game. He might only have trouble with people who can force choke, but that's only if he doesn't reach them in time.;)

EDIT: Oh yeah! I forgot that he's on the only team that has force choke. He's unstoppable!
Ewoks ftw!
I want that game
I loved the BF1....I wanna see the 2nd one
it's nice indeed, but just didn't got me interested:(
not worth it, i would prefer battlefield 2 if my computer would run it because battlefront was modeled after battlefield anyway. plus i never really got into the star wars world, i like the movies but not like "0mf6 st4r\/\/4|25 is lyk3 l337!##!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
(reminded me of CKY..)

No.

real life is way cooler in my opinion!
Plot,Feb 4 2006, 04:46 PM Wrote:not worth it, i would prefer battlefield 2 if my computer would run it because battlefront was modeled after battlefield anyway. plus i never really got into the star wars world, i like the movies but not like "0mf6 st4r\/\/4|25 is lyk3 l337!##!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
(reminded me of CKY..)

No.

real life is way cooler in my opinion!
Real life is not cooler than star wars.
I wish I could be Goku in DBZ. That way I could fly and kill people I don't like in an instant. Not only that, but I'd have awesome spikey hair that can turn in many different colors. I'm sure the ladies dig tails too.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's