Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Star Wars Battlefront II
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
:o
Plot,Feb 4 2006, 08:54 PM Wrote::o
Spam >:[

*NOTICE*

post count =/= penis size
Telling someone else they spam without adding anything to the topic is also considered spam.

P3ng stop spamming you whorebag.
p3ng,Feb 5 2006, 05:55 AM Wrote:post count =/= penis size
That inequality sign is gay:(
Biggs,Feb 5 2006, 06:22 AM Wrote:Telling someone else they spam without adding anything to the topic is also considered spam.

Telling someone else who is telling someon else that spamming bad is also spamming because it adds nothing to the topic.

Biggs stop spamming you asshat.
p3ng,Feb 5 2006, 02:18 AM Wrote:
Biggs,Feb 5 2006, 06:22 AM Wrote:Telling someone else they spam without adding anything to the topic is also considered spam.

Telling someone else who is telling someon else that spamming bad is also spamming because it adds nothing to the topic.

Biggs stop spamming you asshat.
You might want to phrase that in english next time.

Also I did add to the topic, which was "spam" at the very time because you changed it to that. Your post was spam though because you simply called him a spammer without any reasons.

You shouldn't be saying post count =/= penis size either, because you have well over 1500 posts, which is plenty more than Plot.
p3ng are you trying to find things to get mad at me about? thats pretty sad <_<

besides my:owas in response to biggs' comment about goku and dbz, it wasn't about nothing
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's