Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: ENTRO DRUNK PAINTING
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
I skipped out on the wine and cheese party, hence the lack of art. Instead I partied at my friends girlfriend's house. Nothin big, just six of us with a thirty rack of miller highlife and a half gal of jagermeister.

I didn't get too drunk, and when I couldn't fall asleep I popped 3 excedrine PMs. And they fucking made me hyper. :[

In the girls medecine cabinet I found this prescription laxative. I was so tempted to take it. Just for the hell of it.
Rx laxatives eh? That'll make you shit bricks.
Entropy,Jan 17 2006, 12:07 AM Wrote:In the girls medecine cabinet I found this prescription laxative. I was so tempted to take it. Just for the hell of it.
Everybody needs to clean the pipes sometime.
I clean my pipes two to three times daily. I think I go too much...
Daily? It's every 1-3 days for me.
Yarr daily, probably one of the main reasons I'm skinneh still.
here there are fraternities, they're called "corpsballenvereniging" but they're especially for the whealthiest, worst and most spoiled people that practice hockey(mostly), tennis(less) or "korfbal" (a dying sport) which looks like basketball with no dribling, dunks and boards. they have no social life and get funded by their rich ass mommy and daddy, think i'll be in one when i'm in college:P
Umm, all that you just described is nothing like a fraternity actually <_<
the word "but" in "but they're especially...." points out an antagonism, so i described the differences
Schietluis,Jan 21 2006, 09:03 PM Wrote:...
the word "but" in "but they're especially...." points out an antagonism, so i described the differences
Have patience schiet. Hes just some stupid, frat, drunkard. You can't expect much from him. :(
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Reference URL's