Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: ENTRO DRUNK PAINTING
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
*scratches head* wtf is a gdi.
Womb-Raider,Jan 15 2006, 03:06 PM Wrote:*scratches head* wtf is a gdi.
God damn idiot? I don't know, I'm just guessing. I've never heard of it.
Dont worry about it and dont talk shit about greek life when you dont know anything about it cause it makes you look like a loser who prolly doesnt even go to a real college.
Hercules,Jan 15 2006, 10:33 PM Wrote:Dont worry about it and dont talk shit about greek life when you dont know anything about it cause it makes you look like a loser who prolly doesnt even go to a real college.
Never mind a real college, i dont go to one at all:D
If you dont even go to college then dont say something like
Quote:Thats because you'd rather be around a bunch of guys that get really drunk and do stupid shit. Pfft nub.
when you dont even know anything about college let alone greek life. You just saw the movie Old School so you assume you know what fraternities are like asshole.
Actually, i never watched old school. Looked like a really shitty movie.
GDI = Gamma Delta Iota, a common college fraternity that is unaffliated with InterFraternity Council, aka they are bitches

I'm in Phi Delta Theta - Ball State University - Indiana Kappa:)
we have sig-ep here but they are on suspension and i dont really know any of them
Well I'm in Beta Alpha Delta bitch! I'm also in Delta Iota Theta btw, and last but not least Gamma Delta Beta.
Fawk all of teh latin.
Well its Greek actually. And gdi is not gamma delta iota. It stands for god damn independant, if youre in a fraternity you should know that. Thats cool ur a PhiDelt, I know a bunch of them at my school and theyre kinda like our brother fraternity, theyre really the only other fraternity we have parties with at my school.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Reference URL's