Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Chuck Norris
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/conte...6010200282.html

Chuck Norris truly is a god.

http://www.4q.cc/chuck/index.php?topthirty

n 1997, Chuck achieved another milestone in his life by being the first man ever in the Western Hemisphere to be awarded an 8th degree Black Belt Grand Master recognition in the Tae Kwon Do system. This was a first in 4,500 years of tradition. (A real fact)
There are no tornadoes; Chuck Norris just hates trailer parks.
The way Chuck Norris talks to women is not defined as "spitting game", but rather, "verbal roofies".

Once, Chuck Norris was partying all night, and the sun came up. Chuck Norris didn't want to stop partying, so he made the sun go back down. With his mind.

Chuck Norris refers to all money in terms of the number of gumballs he could purchace. If you ask him how much a gumball costs, he will stare at you so hard your soul will die and your penis will fall off.

It is a commonly held belief of the Jewish faith that, as a mere babe, Chuck Norris was separated from his mother in a blizzard. To this day, he hates snow so much that he roundhouse kicks each individual snowflake. The concussive force makes them all unique.

In order to speed up the wait time for death row inmates, Texas added death by roundhouse kicks to the list of acceptable methods of execution. The wait has gone down from 7 years to before you step out of the courthouse.

Contrary to popular belief, Earth, Wind, Fire, Water, and Heart can actually combine. However, it is not Captain Planet that materializes out of thin air to stop ecological disasters from destroying our fragile planet, it's Chuck Norris dressed in full jungle camouflage with an uzi and a flamethrower.
I hate chuck norris.
*noobish,Jan 2 2006, 07:21 PM Wrote:I hate chuck norris.
me too...makes everyone think texas is hillbilly state we all dont wear gay cowboy hats and gay boots
You're just jealous because you can't do a roundhouse kick.
who the hell needs roundhouses when you have a gun
Because the person with the roundhouse kick wins the girl.
why would i need to win the girl when i could just hold the bitch hostage with my gun...see gun always beats roundhouse
This is what will happen when it's you with a gun against Chuck Norris.

You shoot at Chuck, and he deflects it back at you with a roundhouse kick with his snake skin boots.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's