Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: The werewolf
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
So. I got 3 hours of sleep last night. I'm at work now and I'm having one hell of a shitty day. As most of you know, my gf and I broke up what, 2 weeks ago? Anyway, last night I found out that she was lying to me (yet again) and started dating this guy a day or two after we broke up...She didn't cheat on me because she didn't start dating him till after we broke up, but I know for sure she was talking to him and lying about it to me while we were dating still. So, the werewolf and I are definitely done. This is causing me some serious pain, so I'd prefer if we laid off the jokes about the full moon, etc. for awhile. I loved this girl a LOT and I gave up so much for her and she turns around and pulls this. Thanks for letting me vent, i'm pissed as hell and not having a good day.

Post and make me feel better! Call her a slut or something!

Damn...if only i could find those nekkid pics..........
Slut. >.>
What a typical whore. The only thing she cares about is herself, as long as she has a lover to give her attention she's happy. It's irrelevant to her how many hearts she breaks, as long as hers doesn't get broken, that's all that matters. THAT SLUT!!!

Peace, Sv:)
I say you catch her house on fire and eat that bitches cat, just remember bros before hoes.
Krayz,Aug 9 2006, 12:26 PM Wrote:I say you catch her house on fire and eat that bitches cat, just remember bros before hoes.
Yep, won' t be making that mistake again..and she's got three dogs and two horses, no cats, so what should i eat?
*cough*keythecamaros*cough*

Well Koreans eat dog don't they? Probably pretty high in protein!

EDIT: Wait, nekkid pics?
Horse isnt bad with the right seasonings. But they do take a while to cook since they are huge.
Making fun of her is no longer fun since you want us to do it.:(
Yeah well you'll get over it. As will I. ;)
Stephen... dude... i'd get tested man, that dirty whore could be carrying mad cow disease...

you never know with the fucktards today...

you are a better man without the mad-cow bitch
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's