Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: The werewolf
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Yeah, hitting chix is not cool. But feel free to cuss her out and tell the world what a whore she is! ;)

Seriously though, heartbreak is a part of life. I've been thru it and I know others have too so we can relate to how you feel right now. The good news is that you'll be able to learn from this experience and that will help you find better relationships in the future! I don't feel bad for ya bro, I'm happy you're out of a bad situation (even if there's a little pain involved).

And now for the beer & hookers! B)
Try to be optimistic about it.:)
[quote=Biggs,Aug 11 2006, 06:34 AM][quote=Bahamut,Aug 11 2006, 01:18 AM]:o
It's an inside joke, that's why you don't find it funny. And she's not just called a werewolf because she's his ex.
Sveach,Aug 11 2006, 11:38 AM Wrote:Agreed. I won't ever hit a girl. She's hit me before, and I just sat there. Prostitutes deserve a bitchslap or ten though....<_<
I was joking :|
Dum3z,Aug 13 2006, 08:58 PM Wrote:It's an inside joke, that's why you don't find it funny. And she's not just called a werewolf because she's his ex.
I do get that part but i still dont find it funny >_>
When I first met her, i posted her pics and someone said she had hairy arms (biggs?) and from then on the joke spread. :lol:Fuck that bitch anyway :angry:
If it's ever an insult on a girl, it probably was me.:ph34r:
Biggs,Aug 14 2006, 06:30 AM Wrote:If it's ever an insult on a girl, it probably was me.:ph34r:
aye
Biggs,Aug 13 2006, 11:30 PM Wrote:If it's ever an insult on a girl, it probably was me.:ph34r:
I read that as "If you've ever insulted a girl, it was probably me."
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's