Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: I KNIFED WOMB!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Bahamut,Nov 16 2005, 09:23 PM Wrote:
Womb-Raider,Nov 16 2005, 08:36 PM Wrote:More or less i do that when i eat. And i knife everyone, its not really humiliating to be knifed by the best:P
Its simply not the same with hook <_<
My brother used to knife ppl in clan matches and tourneys ....it was hillarious...he made a double knife kill in de_inferno in the local finals once ^^
It was lan as any other tourney and the guys were YELLING: NOOOO NOOO OH FUCK NOOOO!
haha:D

Yeah, knifing during serious gaming sessions is hilarious:lol:
Whenever I go to LANs and someone gets knifed, the place doesn't shut up for another five minutes. So basically when I'm playing the people never shut up.
knifing in any situation is hilarious

but its 100000x better if they have a weapon

nothing makes me feel better than knifing someone trying to shoot me

i loooveeeee nothing more than finding a random newb server and getting banned for hacking after knifing people when they are all serious

it tickles me so :)

and as far as hook goes, its just as fun, even more so on like he_dodgeball where you can pick off random people not even looking at you

turn j0 back, j00 are mine :)
piratebuddha,Nov 17 2005, 12:27 AM Wrote:knifing in any situation is hilarious

i loooveeeee nothing more than finding a random newb server and getting banned for hacking after knifing people when they are all serious

it tickles me so:)

and as far as hook goes, its just as fun, even more so on like he_dodgeball where you can pick off random people not even looking at you

turn j0 back, j00 are mine:)
Bring it hoe.
Knifing with hooks is pretty much like having a gun >_> Knifing the classic way is waaaay more humiliating and fun
Bahamut,Nov 17 2005, 01:22 AM Wrote:Knifing with hooks is pretty much like having a gun >_> Knifing the classic way is waaaay more humiliating and fun
true
Womb-Raider,Nov 17 2005, 12:47 AM Wrote:

Bring it hoe.
Whats it like to be <span style="color:red">second best</span> at dodgeball? :P
SPED SAUCE! <span style="color:red"><3</span>
specialsauce,Nov 17 2005, 06:42 AM Wrote:

Bring it hoe.
You talking to me hoe? I'll rox j00.

And back off, speddy is mine!
Womb-Raider,Nov 17 2005, 05:04 PM Wrote:
specialsauce,Nov 17 2005, 06:42 AM Wrote:

Bring it hoe.
You talking to me hoe? I'll rox j00.

And back off, speddy is mine!
maybe ill be nice sometime and let you win.

<3
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Reference URL's