Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: I KNIFED WOMB!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Blizzard,Nov 16 2005, 08:22 AM Wrote:
Biggs,Nov 16 2005, 01:07 AM Wrote:You healsprayed an admin.:(

I later got you with what was it? Three healsprays in one round though?:D
Healsprays are on Pokémon. I do not remember them on Counter-Strike.
Natural Selection you noobar.
i got my first healspray the other day, i laughed for a solid 10 minutes
What's funnier, killing one guy 1 on 1 with healspray or taking out 2-3 people with gorge spit, 2-3 on 1? I've done both, I'm just curious.
I used to be a good gorge on the aero servers, where blood lust actually worked well. Would web marines constantly and see how long i could keep them alive. Eventually a teamate would come and kill them:(
Biggs,Nov 16 2005, 08:07 AM Wrote:You healsprayed an admin.:(

I later got you with what was it? Three healsprays in one round though?:D
Pfff....every single time there was an onos/fade/lerk helping u...I think u did 1-1 healsprayed me once but that was cuz i was knifing u with no armor and a skulk came and bit me once >_>
Dum3z,Nov 15 2005, 04:53 PM Wrote:I knifed Womb! That is all.
You knifed womb, he knifed me. It's a vicious cycle! <_<

Oh well, it's bound to happen sooner or later. Getting knifed is humiliating but atleast it's an earned kill. Unlike when Womb kills all the nubs by scout-camping the tree's on Big_City. It's funny but lame.
More or less i do that when i eat. And i knife everyone, its not really humiliating to be knifed by the best:P
Womb-Raider,Nov 16 2005, 08:36 PM Wrote:More or less i do that when i eat. And i knife everyone, its not really humiliating to be knifed by the best:P
Its simply not the same with hook <_<
My brother used to knife ppl in clan matches and tourneys ....it was hillarious...he made a double knife kill in de_inferno in the local finals once ^^
It was lan as any other tourney and the guys were YELLING: NOOOO NOOO OH FUCK NOOOO!
Womb-Raider,Nov 16 2005, 01:36 PM Wrote:And i knife everyone, its not really humiliating to be knifed by the best:P
Nah... Knifed is humiliating regardless. Especially on a hook server! :blink:
The Senate,Nov 16 2005, 05:13 PM Wrote:
Womb-Raider,Nov 16 2005, 01:36 PM Wrote:And i knife everyone, its not really humiliating to be knifed by the best:P
Nah... Knifed is humiliating regardless. Especially on a hook server! :blink:
Yes, but Womb was knifed by the worst. Has anyone ever seen me try to knife?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Reference URL's