Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: wow...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
i just finished instaling my new cox cable when my cs account get jacked wow... i can log on my freinds though but still that account had everything all my lvles in superhero mod and rank1 in the server =( im realllly mad
what happened?
World of Warcraft is a good game.
|RIC2|_Doggy,Nov 3 2005, 01:49 AM Wrote:i can log on my freinds though
Your friends works? Wtf! Anyways, all of that other shit i believe is by steam id. Which doesnt change with modems.
Some Steam servers were messed up today I think, I couldn't log into mine either for a bit:(

Also I thought he meant he could log onto his friend's account with no problems:o
coca,Nov 3 2005, 02:52 AM Wrote:Some Steam servers were messed up today I think, I couldn't log into mine either for a bit:(

Also I thought he meant he could log onto his friend's account with no problems:o
yeh i did

but thanks to g-bert i can play now he gave me a cd key but i have to play on a new account... at least i can play
You might want to try again later. Steam is stupid like that, ya know? I tried to purchase DoD:S but it said my credit cards were invalid (when they most certainly are not!).
Blizzard,Nov 3 2005, 01:15 PM Wrote:You might want to try again later. Steam is stupid like that, ya know? I tried to purchase DoD:S but it said my credit cards were invalid (when they most certainly are not!).
o rly? im suspecting you...:(
p3ng,Nov 3 2005, 02:20 AM Wrote:World of Warcraft is a good game.
im going to hurt you so much
Minidisk,Nov 3 2005, 11:56 AM Wrote:
p3ng,Nov 3 2005, 02:20 AM Wrote:World of Warcraft is a good game.
im going to hurt you so much
I'll help.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's