Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: wow...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Dum3z,Nov 3 2005, 05:48 PM Wrote:
Minidisk,Nov 3 2005, 11:56 AM Wrote:
p3ng,Nov 3 2005, 02:20 AM Wrote:World of Warcraft is a good game.
im going to hurt you so much
I'll help.
Ill bring the rocks.
Womb-Raider,Nov 3 2005, 12:15 PM Wrote:
Dum3z,Nov 3 2005, 05:48 PM Wrote:
Minidisk,Nov 3 2005, 11:56 AM Wrote:
p3ng,Nov 3 2005, 02:20 AM Wrote:World of Warcraft is a good game.
im going to hurt you so much
I'll help.
Ill bring the rocks.
ill bring the teddy bear...WoW is the suck, all those who oppose will be sent to 1 post count!
I've always said WoW sucked but people are just now jumping onto the bandwagon? Teh fawk!

EDIT: My leg is asleep.
Blizzard,Nov 3 2005, 06:24 PM Wrote:I've always said WoW sucked but people are just now jumping onto the bandwagon? Teh fawk!

EDIT: My leg is asleep.
I said it sucked before it came out. :/
I'm still steps ahead of you. I thought any games with the word craft sucked balls. That was back when the N64 came out!
How can you say Starcraft sucks!? What kinds of fucking games do you play, man!?
yes starcraft is gay too i have to agree with blix when i played d2 long time ago they r teh suck even when i played diablo 1
Krayz,Nov 3 2005, 07:17 PM Wrote:yes starcraft is gay too i have to agree with blix when i played d2 long time ago they r teh suck even when i played diablo 1
enGrish spke kan?
STARCRAFT IS THE OWNAGE! ...SO IS WARCRAFT 3! ....
ANY PURE PWNAGE MEMBER THAT OPOSES WILL BE ELIMINATED AND THEN PROSECUTED! OMFGWTFBBQQUACK caps:o
|RIC2|_Doggy,Nov 3 2005, 01:49 AM Wrote:i just finished instaling my new cox cable when my cs account get jacked wow... i can log on my freinds though but still that account had everything all my lvles in superhero mod and rank1 in the server =( im realllly mad
lol... he said cox
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's