Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: BF2 Account?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
My bf2 account got jacked.... someone is using my serial already according to BF2 and i just opened the box!!! does anyone have a BF2 account they dont want anymore or dont use or want to lend to me?
dude if you paid for it, just freaking call the company and show them that you own the cd with the serial and they'll give ownership to you.
TheCheat,Oct 30 2005, 08:23 PM Wrote:dude if you paid for it, just freaking call the company and show them that you own the cd with the serial and they'll give ownership to you.
Yup. Was the box open when you bought it?:P
no the box was not open and when i tried to get it replaced both ea and the company i bought it from said fuckoff
russian mafia,Oct 31 2005, 09:37 PM Wrote:no the box was not open and when i tried to get it replaced both ea and the company i bought it from said fuckoff
Do you have a RECEIPT?

And I doubt that anyone will give you a game they could prolly sell for like $40 on Ebay.
and i doubt they said 'fuckoff' too :/
simplified version of what they said was fuckoff... and yes i have a reciept but they said that they will not replace it
no im not giving away my 40 some dollar game
Return the game then.
go to EA's headquarters and blow them up.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's