Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: BF2 Account?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
a hobbit,Nov 1 2005, 08:44 PM Wrote:go to EA's headquarters and blow them up.
I'm reporting you! You terrorist!
Biggs,Nov 2 2005, 02:34 AM Wrote:
Hahahaha...those hobbits always trying to destroy valious things...rings...companies....cars...
Bahamut,Nov 1 2005, 07:54 PM Wrote:
Biggs,Nov 2 2005, 02:34 AM Wrote:
Hahahaha...those hobbits always trying to destroy valious things...rings...companies....cars...
Plumbing stores, mail boxes, travel buses, dog houses, and so on.
Just to go back on topic, and since she just died...

Be like Rosa Parks and go sit in EAs office building until they decide to give you another BF2 game. Don't forget if they ask you to leave, you must refuse!
Biggs,Nov 1 2005, 11:25 PM Wrote:Just to go back on topic, and since she just died...

Be like Rosa Parks and go sit in EAs office building until they decide to give you another BF2 game. Don't forget if they ask you to leave, you must refuse!
Wait, why are you comparing Rosa Parks to wanting to return a game? >.>
Gaming nerds need their justice, too. Are we going to let the CD-key stealing whores get away with using our digits? No!
Blizzard,Nov 2 2005, 08:23 AM Wrote:Gaming nerds need their justice, too. Are we going to let the CD-key stealing whores get away with using our digits? No!
I'll use YOUR digits.;)
Dum3z,Nov 2 2005, 01:38 PM Wrote:
Blizzard,Nov 2 2005, 08:23 AM Wrote:Gaming nerds need their justice, too. Are we going to let the CD-key stealing whores get away with using our digits? No!
I'll use YOUR digits.;)
HAHAHH....yeah those whores stole my steam ID 2 times....thx god i still have the cd's with their cd key So I proved they were mine to the steam staff and they resetted my password to a code kinda like 6wC9g7:o Oppps!
a hobbit,Nov 2 2005, 01:44 AM Wrote:go to EA's headquarters and blow them up.
HOBBIT TERRORISTS:o
Dum3z,Nov 2 2005, 07:19 AM Wrote:
Biggs,Nov 1 2005, 11:25 PM Wrote:Just to go back on topic, and since she just died...

Wait, why are you comparing Rosa Parks to wanting to return a game? >.>
Because Rosa Parks wanted equality, Mafia wants his game. They both wanted something.

Now maybe if Mafia does this, he can become famous and when he dies which I hope is soon, he'll be honored and be buried in DC for doing absolutely nothing.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's