Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: womb unban me NOW
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Womb Decided to Ban me from the server because i was playing gorges just want to have fun... he used no voting or anything. so can you please have him unban me
Warned you the other day not to do it and told you the consequences, this is something you should put on the internal forums and you should probably be nicer about it too.
first of all you gave me no arning and 2nd of all your supposed to make a vote. i dont mean to sound hostile i just would really like to be unbanned. please unban me womb
First off, baha was there when i warned you, you said ok. Secondly, you have no fuckin clue what your talking about.
Quote:because i was playing gorges

Can someone explain this, in the queens english ta:)
Playing music on HLSS.
its a NS parody of girls just want to have fun

Womb im sry if i offended u and im sorry i played the music. i wont play music anymore, please unban me
Womb-Raider,Oct 11 2005, 03:09 PM Wrote:Playing music on HLSS.
We don't have a clear rule about this. Some admins allow it, some ban right when they hear it.
Me and Womb always warn people, and most people actually ask before they play songs.
It was decided a while ago that it wouldnt be allowed, some admins just dont listen.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's