Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: womb unban me NOW
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Wtf?:blink::huh:
Wroaw//Russian Mafia" 310 STEAM_0:0:1275824 1 01:21 104 0

thankyou womb
The Senate,Oct 12 2005, 05:22 PM Wrote:Cotton-Eyed Joe
I agree
[quote=Biggs,Oct 12 2005, 04:11 AM][quote=russian mafia,Oct 11 2005, 09:21 PM] womb ive learned my lessons
#1 always do what womb says
#2 Dont use HLSS
#3 Dont piss off
pffft who listens to #1 and #3... i sure dont :o:lol:
Honestly I have no sympathy for you being banned...

You were warned once, and decided to keep going.
I almost did the same thing here at wroaw, spamming HLSS snoop dogg, BUT I HEEDED THE WARNING AND STOPPED!

You should have stopped while you had the chance. Buts thats imho only...
Personally if it was me, I'd make it a month long ban. But its not me to undermind anyone so....

Guess use it as a learning experience AND DONT MIC SPAM again, k? :angry:

Thank you
:D
2Lazy,Oct 14 2005, 07:15 AM Wrote:Honestly I have no sympathy for you being banned...

I almost did the same thing here at wroaw, spamming HLSS snoop dogg, BUT I HEEDED THE WARNING AND STOPPED!

Personally if it was me, I'd make it a month long ban. But its not me to undermind anyone so....

Guess use it as a learning experience AND DONT MIC SPAM again, k? :angry:

Thank you
:D
ooo a garbage truck

anyways, HLSS'ing is fun. But ask womb, penny, dead, baha, dutchtiger, and all the others NICELY before u start playing superman or something.
[quote=dotCOM.1337^,Oct 14 2005, 01:34 PM][quote=2Lazy,Oct 14 2005, 07:15 AM] Honestly I have no sympathy for you being banned...

Guess use it as a learning experience AND DONT MIC SPAM again, k?
Dont ask anyone, its not allowed so just dont fuckin do it. Play your music in winamp or something and keep it off the fucking mic.
ITs not allowed? it doesnt say that in the rules
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's