Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: New friday night idea.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Well its not really an idea more of how its going to work from now on. Instead of having designated weeks for events we will do a players choice night kinda deal every week but can only have the same event twice a month. No more. I will make a poll on wednesday whenever i wake up and leave it til thursday and take the top 3-5 from that poll to the final poll from thursday til friday night around 6 pm. PM me all your ideas between sunday and wednesday first 10 to be PM'd go on the ballot 1 idea per person.
Add isketch to the list!
Womb-Raider,Oct 9 2005, 01:23 AM Wrote:Well its not really an idea more of how its going to work from now on. Instead of having designated weeks for events we will do a players choice night kinda deal every week but can only have the same event twice a month. No more. I will make a poll on wednesday whenever i wake up and leave it til thursday and take the top 3-5 from that poll to the final poll from thursday til friday night around 6 pm. PM me all your ideas between sunday and wednesday first 10 to be PM'd go on the ballot 1 idea per person.
Good day sir!
Biggs,Oct 8 2005, 09:07 PM Wrote:Add isketch to the list!
Yes! Why'd we ever stop with that!?
Too many pokemon related ones!~:lol:
Ermmm...repeating a event in a month?
Twice a month with only 4 weeks for month....bad idea
No repeating:D
Yeah I say no repeating. I also say that a new forum section should be made just for these matches. It will clear some of the clutter in the general chit-chat.
p3ng,Oct 9 2005, 06:13 PM Wrote:Yeah I say no repeating. I also say that a new forum section should be made just for these matches. It will clear some of the clutter in the general chit-chat.
That needs to be taken up with DT or another CAT.
its a good idea, thumbs up, not that my vote matters:(
I'm glad you know your place and recognize your vote doesn't matter.

Just kidding :lol:. Everybody votes for the Friday event. And only people who can make it should vote. People who won't show up shouldn't have any say in it whatsoever.

I say people who will participate PM their top 3 choices (out of 10) and whichever idea gets the most points wins. That way it's a secret ballot, and people won't know what the event is (except the organizer) until they actually join the server.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's